Saturday, September 3, 2011

The New Season

Everyone hoping to start the new season on tip top form will be pleased to see that Training Ice has been booked for 20th September at 5.00 pm. All are welcome.

Monday 26th sees the first game of the season at 5.00 followed by a meal at 7.15.  Again, everyone is welcome to the meal.  Any reserves not already playing that night should let Bob know if attending.

The website is up and running again (we never really closed!) and the Club Fixture and Open Competition pages are ready to use.  Please let me know if I've made any major errors.  Results pages will be updated as the games are played.

Many of our members have said they like seeing results of our teams in outside games, so I would encourage all skips to email me with details of progress on a regular basis.

Our Motto is "The game first, the result second"

"Good Curling" and I hope everyone enjoys their season.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ronnie,

    Hope you had a good start to the season and I hope lots of members use the website, it is well presented and deserves to be well used.

    ReplyDelete